Siem Reap Explorer – Temples & Tonle Sap (3 Days)- Private
Experience the best of Siem Reap on the Great Lake of Tonle Sap and the awesome Temples of Angkor. Explore the countryside and the real life of Cambodian local people. Take the boat cruise to visit the fishing villages, flooded forest and learn about the world’s second largest freshwater Tonle Sap Lake. Discovery one of Asia’s greatest kingdoms from your historian guide and see major temples during sunrise & sunset.
- Duration 3 days
- Live Guide Experiences Tour Guide English
- Instant Confirmation
- No Deposit Required
- Free Cancellation 5 hours before
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- 3 days
- Private Tour
- 3 days Visit Angkor Wat, Bayon, Ta Prohm, Banteay Srei and other popular temples in and outside Angkor Thom city
- Visit Kampong Pluk Village (Tonle Sap Lake)
- Interact and learn about local life
- Best photos opportunity with sunrise and sunset
- Escape the crowd as possible
- Enjoy the great experience with safe and fun days
- Value of money with friendly personal service
Day 1: Fishing Village (Tonle Sap Lake) and Roulous Temples Group
Start your journey morning at 8.00 am depart your hotel for the journey through the countryside to the world’s second largest freshwater Tonle Sap Lake. Tonle Sap Lake swells to 12,000 km². During the dry half of the year, the lake shrinks to as small as 2,500 km², draining into the Tonle Sap River. Take a boat trip to ‘Kampong Phluk’ a collection of three small fishing villages in an atmospheric flooded forest setting. Enjoy Khmer lunch at local restaurant and rest after Tonle Sap Lake.
This afternoon visit the Roulos group of temples. This collection of monuments was built in the late 9th century as a capital city for King Jayavaraman II. We take time out here to explore the temples (Preah Ko, Bakong and Lolei)
Day 2: Angkor Thom, Bayon, Neak Pean, Bantreay Srei, and Pre Rup temple
This morning heading to toward Angkor Thom. This majestic site once served as the Khmer Empire's glistening capital city. Take a moment to consider its grandiosity before venturing inside the city. Arriving at the temple at Bayon, appreciate its beautifully crafted central towers covered in more than 200 enormous faces. Move to Neak Pean an artificial island with a Buddhist temple on a circular island in Jayatataka Baray.
Visit the well-preserved Banteay Srei. The detailed reliefs on this smaller sandstone structure are regarded as the finest, most skillfully crafted in Cambodia.
One the way back brief stop at well-preserved Banteay Samre, a laterite structure which once featured internal moats. We end our discoveries of the temples of Angkor with clamp up for sunset at Pre Rub temple.
Day 3: Temples of Angkor with Sunrise
We begin with a pre-dawn departure from your hotel for sunrise outside Angkor Wat. Soak up the atmosphere of dawn at Angkor, from the edge of one of the ancient library pools. We then explore the interior of the great temple, spending a thorough two hours discovering the corridors, central chambers and upper terraces of this truly great temple.
Continue the morning by moving on to Preah Khan temple, a ruined but highly atmospheric mélange of tree roots and crumbling stone structures. At the end of the morning return to your hotel for lunch and a swim, and in the afternoon drive to Ta Nei a late 12th Century stone temple located in Angkor. It was dedicated to the Buddha.
End your tour with set out for the jungle-enveloped Ta Prohm – one of the most atmospheric of all temples in Angkor. Today is a long but fulfilling day which will leave you with lifetime memories of some of the most impressive monuments built by mankind.
- Book without credit cards and pay on the day of the tour
- Tour price is base on the number of people in the booking
- Solo traveler is usd247.00
3- 4 pers.
5 – 11 years old along with 2 adults or more = 30 usd
0 – 4 years old = 0usd
• 3 days visit major temple including sunrise & sunset and Tonle Sap Lake (Kampong Pluk)
• License English Speaking Tour Guide
• Kampong Pluk entrance fee & Boat cruise
• Khmer lunch (one) at a local restaurant
• Travel by air-con vehicle
• Mineral water
• Temples entrance fee (3 days 62$/person)
• Meals not mention
- Booking with no deposit is required and the payment to be collected before tour start
- Breakfast: If your hotel room includes breakfast please request breakfast pack.
- Dress code is casual but shoulders and knees must be covered inside temples
Please be ready at your hotel lobby as below:
- Day 1: 8:00 am
- Day 2: 8:00 am
- Day 3: 4:40 am