2 Days Best Temples with sunset and sunrise - Private Tour
Join this 2-day private tour discovering the temples of Angkor, representing 600 years of Khmer civilization (802-1432 AD). You’ll learn about one of Asia’s greatest kingdoms from your historian guide and see major temples during sunrise & sunset.
- Duration 2 Days
- Live Guide Experiences Tour Guide English
- Instant Confirmation
- Free Cancellation before 5 hours
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- 2 Days
- Private Tour
Day 1: Angkor Thom, Bayon, Neak Pean, Banteay Srei, Banteay Samre and Bakheng mountain.
Visit the Southern Gate of Angkor Thom, flanked by a row of 54 stone figures on each side - gods to the left and demons to the right – and the fortified city of Angkor Thom. At ‘The Bayon’, you will see its beautifully crafted central towers, covered in more than 200 enormous faces, then explore the famous Terrace of the Leper King and the Terrace of Elephants. Move to Neak Pean, an artificial island with a Buddhist temple.
Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant before visiting the intricately carved and well-preserved Banteay Srei. The detailed reliefs on this smaller sandstone structure are regarded as the finest, most skillfully crafted in Cambodia.
One the way back, enjoy a brief stop at the well-preserved Banteay Samre, a laterite structure which once featured internal moats. End your discoveries with an ascent for sunset at Bakherng mountain.
Day 2: Angkor Wat at Sunrise, Preah Khan, Ta Nei & Ta Prohm Temple
Begin with a pre-dawn departure for sunrise outside of Angkor Wat. Enter the great temple in darkness (please bring a torch) from the little-visited eastern side, and creep along hoary cloistered corridors past the longest stretch of bas-relief carvings in the world.
End your tour at Angkor with breakfast outside the temple. Continue by moving on to Preah Khan temple, a ruined but highly atmospheric mélange of tree roots and crumbling stone structures.
At the end of the morning get lunch and take a quick break. In the afternoon drive to Ta Nei, a late 12th Century stone temple located in Angkor. Move on to the jungle-enveloped Ta Prohm – one of the most atmospheric temples in Angkor, once home to 2,740 monks.
- Book without credit cards and pay on the day of the tour
- Tour price is base on the number of people in the booking
Price/pers. in usd
Contact us for Special rate
5 – 11 years old along with 2 adults or more = 30 usd
0 – 4 years old free off charge
- Visit temples in and outside Angkor Complex including sunrise and sunset
- Explore the temples of Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom City, Bayon,Ta Prohm Temple, Banteay Srei and temples outside Angkor Thom city
- Experienced English Speaking Tour Guide
- Air-con Vehicle
- Mineral Water, cool towel
- 1 drink each day
- Pickup and drop off from hotel
- Temples entrance fee (2 - 3 Days - USD62.00/person)
- Booking with no deposit is required and the payment to be collected before tour start
- Breakfast: If your hotel room includes breakfast please request breakfast pack.
- Dress code is casual but shoulders and knees must be covered inside temples
Please be ready at your hotel lobby as below:
- Day 1: 8:00 am
- Day 2: 4:40 am