Eat Like a Local on the Street
Visit a local fruit market and navigate the alleyways of a bustling market. Explore the stalls and bright lights at Siem Reap’s largest local picnic spot. Hear insights from our local guide on Cambodian favorites.
- Duration 3.5 - 4 Hours
- Live Guide Experiences Tour Guide English Speaking Tour Guide
- On Request
- No Deposit Required
- Free Cancellation before 12 hours
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- 3.5 - 4 Hours
- Small Group Tour
From a culture at least 3,000 years old, Khmer is one of the oldest cuisines in the world. The street food Siem Reap has been influenced by Thai, Vietnamese, Chinese, and French techniques to form a style and flavour profile that is uniquely Cambodian. On this evening food tour, we’ll hop on local transport and travel away from the tourist trail to sample authentic Siem Reap snacks, desserts, and Khmer cuisine staples. Delicious, authentic, and something you don’t want to miss.
Visit a local fruit market and navigate the alleyways of a bustling market. Explore the stalls and bright lights at Siem Reap’s largest local picnic spot. Hear insights from our local guide on Cambodian favourites.
Test your limit, and indulge in Cambodia's very own Fear Factory challenge of fried crickets, red ants, and spiders. Come savour the flavours of Siem Reap's snacks, cuisine, and Khmer desserts!
- Local food tasting
- Experienced English Speaking Tour Guide
- Local transport by remok (tuk tuk)
- One bottle of local beer
- Dinner at Khmer local restaurant
- Mineral Water
- Pickup and drop off from hotel
- Person expense
- Minimum 2 people per booking
- Booking with no deposit is required and the payment to be collected before tour start
- Please inform us food allergic if you might have
At 4:30pm, please be ready at your hotel lobby